Trainee Self-service (ESR)
We provide advice and systems support for ESR and Employee Self-Service for trainees.
Employee self-service allows you to view and update your own personal information, including home addresses, emergency contacts and bank account details.
Employee self-service, for trainees, allows you to;
- view and print copies of payslips and P60s, and view your Total Reward Statement
- enrol on to and play E-learning content, and view your training compliance matrix, allowing you to take responsibility for your own compliance for training
- view and update any personal information and your contact details including work email address and telephone numbers and other personal information.
- view and participate in any personal development plans, and check any revalidation details held on your record
- view any leave taken including annual leave and sickness, annual leave booked and remaining annual leave balances.
For further assistance in how to access and use ESR Employee Self Service, please refer to the following documents and guidance videos:
- Video – My ESR: Managing your employee account (Desktop/Mobile)
- Video – eLearning: Adding Training Self-Service
If you have any further queries in relation to ESR Self Service, please contact: ESR.LeadEmployer@sthk.nhs.uk